Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
August 30, 2007
I had a nice surprise today....
Doug and I had looked at a Gooseneck last night. Nothing fancy, but clean and well cared for. I came home tonight and it was sitting in the drive way. My heart about jumped out of my chest! Puddin' will have a dry place to go in the case of rain, and so will I........WOO HOOO! Now if I can sell the bumper pull I'll get a window and an awning put on, and put the rest on this one. I've got a tack room, a place to put my bunk and saddle racks, hooks...OMG! Taking the night off to savor the thrill. Back to riding tomorrow. ~Endurance Granny