August 26, 2007

20.1 miles Time: 3 hours 35 minutes

We had a really good conditioning ride today. The tack all functioned as it should, our time was okay...we could use a little more speed, but for now I'm happy to finish with a hydrated horse, a horse that is eating, and a horse that was able to go back out after our 45 minute lunch break. If she can do 20 now, 25 by mid September should be possible.

Looks like I'll be doing Corydon on my own. Don't think my riding buddy is wanting to go. I'm going to have to re-think stowing my gear though as I don't have a tack compartment to keep things dry . Just will have to think on it. I can sleep in the truck, and put Puddin' in the trailer if we get rain, but I need a stash for my stuff! Only four weeks to go! ~Endurance Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment