Coffee is brewing. Going to get Puddin' fed her famous "glop" meal this morning. Then run to town for a few last minute items to take along. Puddin' gets a bath and then back in her stall with some hay until time to go.
Pulling out of here about noon. Saying my prayers for a good running truck and a noneventful trip to Andrews.
Wert is ***evil***, but a lot of fun : ) I'll let her tell that story....
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association