Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
June 14, 2007
Work work work, Phebes has an eye infection....
Worked every day this week, got in a ride tonight on Puddin' another 5 1/2 miles, but I was just out of gas. Hot, humid, and dry. We haven't had enough rain to maintain the pastures this year. Hay fields aren't producing. Have enough for about 3 months in the barn, not sure if we'll be able to find anymore or not. Working on that one. Phebes has a nasty eye infection, the same eye as last year. I'm beginning to think she shares the curse of Uveitis with her mother. Currently on ophthalmic antibiotic and banamine for inflammation and pain. So the peanut ain't riding. Calling it a day, heading for bed....~Endurance Granny