Rode Phebes yesterday evening for over an hour. She did great inside the round pen. She was kind of stiff and braced up outside of the pen. Think I need to start working her out of the pen and see if I can get her to relax....see if I can get ME to relax.
Puddin's eye is looking better. Swelling is gone, not tearing....good old BANAMINE paste. Tonight should be her last dose and she will be ready for action again I think.
Time to get ready for work! ~Endurance Granny
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association