Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
June 24, 2007
Get er Done
Today we combined Trail A which is 7.5 miles, 3 miles of trail X, and Trail B which is 4 miles. It took 4 1/2 hours ...way over time. It was muddy and Puddin' was sliding around too much so we mostly walked. Too close to the ride to be hurting my horse sliding around. But we got the mileage done, that is the main thing. Will probably do my riding on Phebes tomorrow. Tired~Endurance Granny