Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
June 23, 2007
Finally, got to work with Phebes
She did great, no shenanagins! Her clockwise laps were very nice and balanced. Counter clockwise on the opposite lead continues to present some challenges though she finally did get it going. Considering how long her break had been I'm pleased for the most part. HOT HUMID WEATHER. Planning on loading Puddin' up for 10-15 miles on the park trails tomorrow if at all possible.~Endurance Granny