Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
June 30, 2007
Oh Phebes ***sigh***
She went on her second little ride to the back field following Big Cree. We had a little sideways spook, and an attempt to run once, but was able to shut her down and get control. She did well for the most part until I untacked her and went to put the fly mask on. She jerked away and was a regular pill....just blowing me off. She is such a challenging filly, always testing the boundaries and the leadership. It was a good ride though, I'm just feeling all of my granny years today. Muscle pain, knee pain, hip pain, tired old woman stuff....to be thirty again, what I wouldn't give? ~Endurance Granny