Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
May 28, 2007
Puddin's weekly mileage 10.5 miles
Life has been busy....struggling with finding the time to condition Puddin' and trying to get Phebes under saddle, and work. Managing, but one thing gets set aside when something else needs doing. Puddin' went on a couple five milers this week. One slow and one pretty fast last night. We plan to do a longer ride today, pretty humid so I doubt I'll push her. George needs some more conditioning so we will plan on a ride in July instead of June, and hope to have Puddin' ready for her first 25 mile in September. Hoping!!!! If you aren't riding, you should be. ~Endurance Granny