Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
April 11, 2007
Phebes is getting her own saddle!
My husband this morning ordered a saddle for Phebes. She's getting an Abetta Arabian trail saddle. We went Abetta because we know it will fit as that is what we have been using on her (Puddin's saddle), only this one....will have a horn. On a normal day a horn is not necessary for me. I ride fine without one, but with a young horse, just being started, it is a nice feeling to be able to have something a little more secure to hang onto than thin air. It will give me a little more confidence with pushing her. Let's see...saddle horn (check), helmet (check), horse (check), bravery (working on it).~Endurance Granny