Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
March 28, 2007
Rained Out Today
Looks like no training will get done today. Puddin' needs the day off to rest up anyway after all those hills yesterday. Phebes woke up on the wrong side of the barn this morning, she was in a very foul temper. She is either coming into heat or having a "hissy" over the rain, this horse HATES RAIN. She greeted me this morning with her ears penned back, and her snooty nose in the air when I tried to touch her. So the girls appear to have been granted a day of rest and relaxation under the lean to with a bale of hay. The only horse on the place in a good humor was Big Cree, Doug's horse. He was the Romeo that he always is, in your pocket, wanting kisses, a big old smoooooooooooozer. (He is hardly ever worked and has little to get cranky about except when dinner is late). Hug your horses....have a great day! ~Endurance Granny