Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
March 5, 2007
Just when I'm ready to throw in the towel...
I get the other Phebes, you know....the "good" Phebes. As bad as she was yesterday, she was good today. Haltered her with her lying on the ground, she didn't jump up which shows at least some confidence in me. Of course the footing in the round pen was slick, so I could only do walking, leading, backing, and yielding, but she did it all perfectly. ****sigh**** I'm just going to be thankful.