June 4, 2016

Thoughts and suggestions coming my way

*Bentonite Clay  known for being soothing to the gut, also not harmful in general.

*Gastro-guard expensive in the long term and can only be used at preventative dose at an endurance ride.  

*More exposure to camping among the masses...

*No pre-ride electrolytes  (her electrolytes do seem to set her off).

*Using buffered electroltyes.

I've had some weird stuff go down from time to time, but I must say this was one of the most disheartening (maybe I just wanted it too much).   But mostly the fact that it was my last shot at a ride until late in the FALL.  It seems forever away.  I don't enjoy "pleasure riding" at all.  I know that doesn't make a lot of sense.  My enjoyment with my horse is factored in goal setting (albeit ever so small).  That for me is where it is at.  No goal?  I can't drag myself out of the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment