Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
September 25, 2014
Did it really happen?
Did someone out West enter two horses in the same endurance ride, ride both horses 50 miles in 6 hours or less and complete both horses (one rider) and get credit for 2/50's in the same day?
If so they managed to ingeniously ride within the rules (as there is no rule I am aware of that prohibits riding two horses in the same ride / same day).
I find it both hilariously amusing and appalling at the same time!