August 2, 2014

This Week's Weigh In

Isn't it sad that you are reaching a goal, and though I'm happy the number is going down I just feel "famished" for food.   I fell off the wagon and ate a small piece of pie today.  In truth...I wanted the entire raspberry pie and a fork.   Could have gone off to a dark place and savored EVERY BITE.

Maybe I am eating disorderd.  I'm weird about food.   I LIKE FOOD.   Here is an example of the problem I have with eating.  Two summers ago I decided I loved a certain brand of salsa.  I ate salsa for lunch EVERY DAY for about eight months.   Note, that was not salsa "with" lunch, but salsa "for" lunch.    That same summer I had toast and yogurt with berries for breakfast.  EVERY DAY.   When I decide I like a food, I can eat it day after day after day.  This only becomes a problem if the food happens to be Wendy's Frosty sized medium every day for lunch, which it almost did before I pulled the plug on myself after gaining about six pounds.    What is even weirder is that when I get my fill of the thing finally, I may not want it for a very long time, or ever again.   Maybe my body is craving something it needs and that is how I get it?

LSEGH insists we eat food.  You know, like roast beef, and fresh green beans, and cucumbers.  I do like those things.  Beef in small amounts, and beans and cucumbers I do like very much (not in the weird way though).  So anyway...making progress on the weight loss thing, just would like to not feel hungry 24/7.  Hoping to get off another eight pounds minimum over the next 8-12 weeks.  Then have to figure out how to stabalize or taper to slower loss. 

********************************************************************************************

In other news I'm still feeling gradually better except for some left over neck and tail bone pain, once in awhile some brain fog, but tired.  (maybe the food thing).

I am ready to get back on my horse.  Soon as I have my new helmet here, want to start rockin' some miles on the Spotted One.  All I can say is stuff happens....now lets get on with it.   We need to point at another 50 miles  (probably back to back LD's) maybe, in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment