When I got home there were quite a few late entries for the contest. I checked the date stamp on those and they all indicated a date of July 11, 2014. The deadline was July 10th. Bloggers says...so that is unfortunately what I have to go with. My apologies if you missed out. Hopefully sometime in the future we will have another contest of some sort by a sponsoring company. I've decided to work on that! Meanwhile I'm only waiting for the AERC ride results to be posted. Remember that the winner of the Two Horse Tack Summer Breeze Contest will go to the one who guessed closest without going OVER.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association