Over the past few years Endurance Granny has gained some ground in readership, individual daily hits, and I hope in finding sources of helpful advice to aspiring distance riders. If you have an equine product you would like to show case here on the blog, please contact me concerning product reviews at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have had fun with the reviews I've done in the past and have tried to be honest. The Radius Rasp continues to rock our world for a quick and beautiful mustang roll. I'm coming into the season again of slapping on The Dabrim on my helmet for some welcome shade during hot sunny weather. My Renegade Vipers have totally rocked the Spotted Wonder's world. I continue to use many products from the Distance Depot, and Moss Rock Endurance, products that have stood up to miles, and miles, and MILES. How many saddles have I purchased, and disliked. Bad fit for the horse, painful for me. ONLY ONE has stood up to the test and that is my Crestridge Saddle. I've easily ridden 3000 miles on it, with never a sore back for my horse, or a sore girly part for me. When if I do get to have another new saddle at some point, it will be a Crestridge with their ultra light tree.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association