Had a wonderful and relaxing day at Mt. Eschol today visiting my CMO family the Caldwells, Marti, Dave, Sara, (her hubby Larry), Nathan, and some of the extended CMO family I met over last year. It wasn't a competition day, but rather a get together, and I never smile as much as when I'm around those people. They are the real deal, and they bring me joy when I get to see them. I only have one CMO on my dance card this year...maybe two if they set one up in Ohio which would be fairly close. We'll see.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association