Will have to put her back onto twice daily Tri-Hist. This hay thing is just killing us. The hay you buy this time of year has been stored in a barn for the winter and just tends to accumulate dust. I'm wetting it religiously, but...it isn't getting it. I'm about at my wits end. Is it really too much to want a horse that is healthy? (whining) (a lot)
Then the situation at the Indy 50 is the horses must be kept in stalls which have sawdust bedding on the floor. No pens or electric enclosures allowed. I only thought of this this morning. Maybe if I take the sprayer and damp it all down good :(
I think I feel SICK.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association