Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
March 29, 2014
Vet Call for Journey & Phebes
While Kelli was here I also had her look at the strange swelling in front of Phebe's udder. On the right side it is puffy but soft, just fatty tissue. On the left is is twice as big, and very firm and just isn't right...I had the vet look at it last year and she felt it wasn't a concern, and she checked again yesterday and gave me the same vote that she wouldn't worry about it. So I'm trying to put my worry away---but it isn't working. The vet says ride her. So I'm gonna. But I'm keeping my eye on it. If it was soft I wouldn't be concerned...