September 13, 2013

Women's Ariat Terrains in WIDE

If you have a wide foot finding a decent women's riding boot is pain (like really---a pain).   I've worn Ariat Terrain's in the past but had to take them to a shoe place and have them stretched to widen up the shoe to barely fit over my injured right foot.   It helped, but sometimes it just really bound my foot and the pain was unreal.  LSEGH has been web-searching for months looking for a wide riding boot that is also affordable and replaceable.  We discovered that you can obtain a Women's Ariat Terrain in a WIDE here.   Shipping is free and returns are free if they don't fit.  Alas it only comes in Taupe, but I'll take what I can get.  Price: about $90.  I got a size larger than I usually wear and the room in the foot box feels pretty good (even on the swollen foot).
Ariat Terrain TaupeIf you need a wide in the waterproof boot it is available at Ariat's website but costs $109.95 plus shipping.  That boot comes in a nice dark leather that is treated to be waterproof.  Very attractive, functional looking boot.

http://att-i.shoebuy.com/pi/ariat/jb/ariat446713_237545_jb.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I have a pair of Ariat Terrains in wide that I happened to find in a Western ware shop a couple of years ago. They are wonderful and wear extremely well, since mine are worn every other day, all year long. A word of advice: don't drop grease on them when working in the kitchen; it leaves an ugly mark! I put mine on at 6:30 am and take them off at 11:00 pm. Couldn't ask for a more comfortable boot.
    Bionic Cowgirl

    ReplyDelete