Or should I say the horse is still "in" the fence. I find myself still on hiatus even though I'm supposed to be logging some miles. What can I say?
Aside from that planning still continues for a CMO in the Fall of 2013 and details related to that will be posted on the sister blog North East South & West Indiana CMO. We are making progress.
I expect the next time I throw a leg over Journey to have a great rebellion. Let's not even think about Phebes, though she did surprise me last time.
My lovely half chaps are lined with leopard spots. They totally velcro, and look forward to trying out their wash-ability. I've been creating cloth covered wooden beads and put together a couple eye popping necklaces, and have one more waiting to be strung.
I draw cartoons in my spare time (all those little appy pictures I post up here and there), and have been working extra hours since the holidays to cover vacations at work.
Now, off I go to network some more CMO.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association