I'm in a mode of decluttering my life. Since I enjoy my blog (and the people that stop by) I thought I'd begin my project by decluttering my little office area. The room is only about 9 X 11, sounds easy yes? So I started with the pantry closet sorting supplies, and canned goods, into nice, neat, functional little rows.
Then all manner of horrid stuff was dragged out into the hall to be sorted through. Tools...miscellaneous horse stuff, books, papers, defunct computer components (one of which I thought was a mysterious metric tool and turned out to be memory for the computer.
Then I swept (don't ask).
Mopped (yeah, really).
Doing those things that normal people not conjoined at the hip with their horse do in their spare time.
It was shocking.
Then off to Walmart I went for paint, and I happened upon a cheap little rug.
My desk has seen better days, but I really don't care all that much. Just a few pictures left to hang, and the office will have been officially purged. It took me almost twelve hours. It felt REALLY GOOD. One down, five more rooms and a hallway to go. ~E.G.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association