There is no question that Pioneer has closed, so we have a clear winner there.
Kerry has indicated she hasn't pulled. I construed her last post in July as the horse was injured and out of commission which seems to not be so. She had 30 days to post up her August miles and has met the dead line, which is in the Cavalry Division. So Caitlin I'm sorry apparently I made a horrible blunder. So the mileage I guess will continue to run through November. However, due to my error both parties in Cavalry will end up with something, but the high mileage person will get the "trophy" item. So far Caitlin is still in the lead there by 30 miles or so. Keep posting mileage. If ANYONE PULLS please just post that you did on the BBBDR so when I check your miles I can read PULLED.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association