- FEEDING FOR ENERGY EXPENDED (how to feed post ride to refuel, but not have hoof issues).
- CONTAINMENT (electric pen? I have reservations about that with her) (or get a high tie or portable corral?).
- GAITER RUBS (we had one on our last long ride, think I got the velcro too snug).
- FEEDING AT THE HALFWAY (again, she isn't a good eater, takes a good hour to relax and start eating).
- SPARE BOOTS (Journey actually needs boots, where Phebes did not. So I find I'm needing spares to have a clean set of four ready at all times).
- GLUE ON PROTOCOL (I'm considering Goobering on shells and not using gaiters on LD's).
- FEED PAN SET-UP for the halfway. This sounds like a no-brainer, but want to make sure she won't be one to catch her halter in things, and if she prefers buckets to flat pans.
- ELECTROLYTES (What kind, how much, and will they upset her?).
Doesn't sound like much, it is just the matter of getting down to doing each and sticking with it until I've found the answer, while finding the time to get in a ride here and there.