January 14, 2012

BBBDR BLACK-OUT DATE

Call me evil (been called worse *LOL*) but I want to put a little "twist" into the BBBDR for the month of February.   TRACK YOUR MILES on paper at home beginning FEB 1st.   DO NOT POST YOUR MILES until after the last day of February, so it will be a black out for the entire month.  First part of March put up your February miles.  I think this will make things ummmm.....interesting!  You might want to note where you rode (trail, arena, roadways) just keep it generic enough that you are safe from any nuts out there.     We will be having periodic black-outs...and I'm thinking on some other "stuff" to spice things up for bonus miles!  Distance ride meets SURVIVOR...well, maybe not that bad.  Ideas can be emailed to me privately and nothing will be a "must do" for anyone.  More of an "is it worth it to you" deal.

But first up, the FEBRUARY MILEAGE BLACK-OUT.

If you haven't been riding this would be a good time to slide in under the radar with some mileage and level the playing field.

Thoughts of total rebellion or wicked (but safe) bonus ideas can be sent to my email:  jackereynolds@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment