Distance Riding, from Start to Finish [Hardcover]
By: Virginia Weisel Johnson
Endurance Riding: From Beginning to Winning [Hardcover]
By: Patricia Ingram, Lew Hollander
I just scored these two books from AMAZON for 0.84 plus shipping.
A little winter reading. I know much of it will be "the same" but I always find something useful when I read, or read again my favorite books.
☺ These two continue to be on my "wish" list...
The Complete Guide to Endurance Riding and Competition (Howell reference books) by Donna Snyder-Smith (Hardcover - Apr 23, 1998) and Endurance Riding: From First Steps to 100 Miles by Clare Wild (Paperback - Apr 15, 1996). I watch...I wait...and sometimes I SCORE!
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association