The deadline for entry was November 30th. Unless a majority of riders say they don't mind some late joiners...otherwise, come find us next year, we'd be happy to have you participate.
Another idea for someone who likes to blog, is to put up a sister blog, try to get the same number of riders we have, and compete your group against our group. Now that would be fun....I'd have to throw my hat in the ring for that one. Christine? You up for that? I think we have fifteen signed up to compete.
How about Endurance Granny's BBBDR vs. Any Ass Can Do Endurance BBBDR2? You can steal our rules or whatever you need from the BBBDR. I'll add my miles on the bloggers vs bloggers competition only? But you all would be in charge of your own prizes?
Think about it!
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association