Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
November 13, 2011
Journey was shot this afternoon
It appears superficial though it did penetrate. Looks like a high powered pellet gun or something. Called the vet and they told me how to flush it, and I'll see about them looking at her tomorrow. Called the sherriff's office and am waiting for a call back. I'm just seriously upset, and I feel so helpless to protect her from someone that would do that. I found a mark on her last week not as bad, and was kind of suspicious then, but today there is just no doubt, same injury only it penetrated. I bet I'll have to have it dug out of her tomorrow. The shot was right behind her right elbow.