Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
September 30, 2011
The girls were a sight today...
It was a typical Fall day here, a little wet from the deluge of rain we had yesterday evening, temperatures plummeting to the point of lighting a wood fire, wind swirling, leaves skittering, and the girls all snort and blow. In the snort and blow department Phebes still reigns as "queen" and the spotted one can only hold court to a high percentage arabian with the wind in her nostrils and tail in the air. Phebes is never more beautiful than when she exhibits her true equine self, mane in the wind, and the mud flying off her hooves, while Journey gave chase. It always takes my breath away, and I'd rather watch Phebes than any sunrise, sunset, snow storm, or snow capped mountain. My horse is the most beautiful of God's creations. ~ E.G.