If you call Easycare and they are backordered on wides (I did and they were) Action Rider Tack has received a shipment. So my 0.5's W's are headed back to Easycare Inc, and my 0 W's are in route from Action Rider Tack. If the this set doesn't spread into a nice V my goose is cooked (or I'll have to try Epics or something else I am not entirely sold on). So if there is a boot fairy...please make them fit!
My nephew came and ran the weedeater for me tonight. My fence line looks the best it has in some time. I do so appreciate it. ~ E.G.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association