The 0.5 easyboot glove W's came last week. I just finally got around to trying to fit them yesterday evening. The popped right on, but no spread in the V. I'm going to have to get a return authorization and opt for size 0 wides. Phebes 0's fit her good except they are too long in the toe, so the snubbier version in the 0's should do it. If not? I'll be pretty much out of easyboot options unless I want to get back to using Epics which I don't really...hate the cable & wire ordeal. So just crossing my fingers on the 0's as a 00 in any boot would be too narrow.
An interesting side note is that when she got here none of the boots would go on because her toe was so long and her heel a under-run. In fact both still are a little bit, but they have changed enough that a size 0 boot is now a better fit, so she has went down two sizes by eliminating flare, and gradually working back the toe. She also has quit stumbling. Now if hoof wall thickness would improve we'd have a decent hoof. She continues thin walled, and thin soled. Hence, the need for boots.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association