Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
May 7, 2011
Saddled her up and walked her for quite awhile, right up in our driveway just in case something should go wrong, we would at least be home. After she warmed up we did a short intermittent trotting session, and that went fine. Rubbed her rump muscles good when I got off and turned her out. I did notice she has been running and playing the past couple of days and that is a good sign. Of course she is bright eyed and nothing wrong with her appetite. So we have turned the corner. ~ E.G.