April 18, 2011

HIGH FIVE! DIXIE!!!

                                      Phebes                           Dixie


Congratulations on a job well done, Funder and her  bodacious equine Dixie completed their first 50!  I got so teary when I read it I had to go get another cup of coffee as I remembered how I felt after Phebes best ride after the dreaded old tie-up.  Endurance gets to you, it starts somehow crawling into your blood as you take your horsemanship to another level, and you push your own physical boundaries, and try so hard to work out the kinks to keep your horse safe.  I know this must have been an awesome bonding experience for these two.  So high five Funder and Dixie.   You can get the full, complete, and improved ride story here at her blog It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time.        ~E.G.

1 comment: