Michelle at Trailwise Tack has been so TREMENDOUSLY wonderful and helpful. And Specialized got my measurements and built the saddle based on those and other info that I sent. Mentally I have just now accepted that we are going to get this saddle, and last night I was absolutely giddy with excitement. I so hope this saddle fits her well, and makes her more comfortable over the long miles. ~E.G.
Note March 22, 2011 Saddle has not been built due to the fit kit measurements did not get there! All I can figure was they confused me with someone else...wonder if it was Jonna! So the race is on, who will get the Euro first? Tracking info says they should have got my measurements today. If she fits the wide tree standard, we will be good to go and it should ship tomorrow or Monday, then a UPS wait again to get it here. So I'm likely looking at the first week of April sometime at the soonest. Maybe they will have my blue suede seat by then so I won't have a wait on it as currently it is backordered. I'll be glad to have it and start working out our own little tweaks with it. I'm standing by Trailwise ,great communciation with me and I appreciate that!
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association