Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
January 20, 2011
Not a thing, zip, nada, nope, nothin'.
That would sum up the past eight weeks or so. Yesterday I saw the ground for the first time in what seems like YEARS. Today we are forecast 3-8 inches of snow depending on how the front dips our way. So you can expect...more of the same. Today's adventure will be getting home from work with two wheel drive on a hill that will require four. The hill I slid off of last winter, leaving my car on its side in a deep ditch. Some mornings you wish you could just saddle up and ride in. ~E.G.