Ambrose is a 5 year old arabian, 15-2, 968 pounds. If you all remember, Chris's horse MONK competed at the World Equestrian Games in 2010. It will be fun to watch this new horse, how he goes about legging him up, and the progress he makes. He's pointing toward endurance (FEI?) from the get-go by the looks of his training log. As yet he hasn't posted up what his eventual goals for this horse will be. ~E.G.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association