I just discovered this little gem. If you are riding Endurance do you get separate points for your weight division? So if there are three heavyweight riders, do they have their own set of points based on heavyweight rider placement only? Or is it just placement for weight division? I don't know why I'm so mentally bamboozled by the point system, and yes...I have been reading the rules. Never, ever, read the rules *LOL*.
Everytime I dig around the AERC site I find "things." ☺
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association