MISTAKE! Lost my original template in the process. So I had to build another one. Not entirely satisfied with the new look...but until the weekend and my fixation on the Tevis. It will have to do. Perhaps this one will "grow" on me.
Heat and high humidity persists. I don't have the gumption to do much other than schooling at present. Hope you all enjoy your weekends where ever you are.
Tevis blessings to those pursuing the ride of dreams. You are LUCKY and blessed. ~E.G.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association