Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
May 25, 2010
The tentative plan
Phebes still has the lumps between the tendons down low behind the cannon bone, and also right above the fetlock joint. No heat, no redness, no apparent unsoundness. I'm going to let those legs rest until Thursday and continue to cold hose the legs. I'll haul her to the ride, point them out to the veterinarian for his opinion prior to committing to the ride. If he or she says/ hmmmm....I wouldn't ride her. I'll haul her back home and schedule with a vet down here.