Doug ordered me a merino wool sheepskin cover. Hope to have it by the weekend when we hit the training trail again, otherwise I'm going to have devise a way to protect the hole in my skin.
I may have found the perfect human electrolyte. When I got done on friday, had Phebes settled in munching hay I was HUNGRY. Digging around I found my jar of Kosher Dill spears. I ATE THE WHOLE JAR. The more I ate, the more I craved them, and the better I felt! So now my menu consist of V-8 juice, Kosher Dills, and turkey sandwiches mmmmmmm mmmmmmm good!
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association