You know the sponge, that is in the mesh bag....with the string and clip? How do you attach the thing to the saddle without the string at some point ending up dangling dangerously OFF the horse? I need to see it with my eyes so I can have it attached, wound up tight, but easy to throw off into the water hole.
Any sponging helpers out there? Photos?
P.S. BIG CONGRATS to FUNDER!!! Way to go :) Completion!!!!
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association