The Endurance Challenge Game
Rules: It's harder than it looks!
Use the 1st letter of your last name to answer each of the following
questions. They have to be real places, names, things,
nothing made up. Use different answers if the person in front
of you had the same 1st initial. Have Fun!!
Following the rules answer these questions: copy and paste into a reply with your answers.
1. What is the first letter of your last name _________________? (now use the first letter to begin the answer to each)
2. Name an AERC Endurance Arabian: ________________ (Horse must have an AERC record)
3. A color of biothane tack: _________________________
4. A known brand endurance saddle: ________________________
5. The name of an Endurance ride: _________________________ (Ride must be AERC sanctioned.)
6. A horse feed: ________________________
7. A well known Endurance rider in your or other region: _______________________
(again AERC record)
8. Something to drink while racing down the trail ___________________
9. Something to eat at the awards banquet ____________________________
10. Something you pray never happens: __________________________
11.Something you hope will: ________________________________
12. Something you might say to the vet: ______________________________
13. Something you shout at the start of a ride: ____________________
If you think you get most...give it a try....it is HARD, like Endurance ~E.G.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association