God willing and the creek doesn't rise, the snow doesn't fly, and freezing rain doesn't set in! Michelle has invited me for ROAD RIDING 101. Can a person be terrified and thrilled all at the same time? Cause I am!!! That is the plan for Saturday.
Sunday I hope to meet with Lida at Versailles in the morning for a conditioning ride.
And then....I'm off Monday too! Woo hoo!!! Might try out the new Cobra radios and do some solo riding out back here.
Absolutely giddy ~ E.G.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association