October 20, 2009

Long and low, she has it going on.

A one hour session at the trot this evening. Some bending and circles, and trotting the log pattern. I'm tracking our schooling sessions with my Garmin, and we go about four miles in an evening session. Slow is what I am working at, and slow is what I'm getting.

My husband set her up with a haybag post ride, and set to giving her a good trim, balancing the hooves, with a nice little roll. I pulled out the easyboot gloves. All I can say is "sweet." The fronts are fitting the 0.5's perfectly. I'm so excited that I'll be able to work up a little speed over crushed stone. She has always trotted over stuff, but I always worry. The easyboot glove is just an outstanding little boot. Wonder if I can trade in Epics for Gloves?

The trailer is mostly packed up. I'm working my two long days, then will throw on a slicker Friday and load up my girl. We are going camping :)

~E.G.

3 comments:

  1. Have fun.

    Have you decided on whether to do that LD yet?

    I *think* you can trade in boots with Easy cares trade in program. But I *think* there's a limit of how many you can trade in. 2 boots for one new one, limit of 2 neew boots per customer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can trade in old boots for new boots at 50% off.

    http://www.easycareinc.com/Cool_Stuff/Upgrades.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm planning on giving the LD a try, but with no other goal than to just be there and go as slow as I can.

    ReplyDelete