Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
July 18, 2009
Wild Anticipation and Flutterings.....
Hauling to a wilderness area today called Blackwell's in the Hoosier National Forest. This will be the first long haul since the tye-up and hopefully our longest ride since the tye-up. After the previous week I am so glad to be able to put my life aside and climb up on my horse (though last night I'd have traded her for a one-eyed, three legged donkey and been glad of it...). But today is a new day, wonderful weather in the mid seventies in JULY!!! Wishing you all wet saddle blankets, skitos, gel pads or whatever the case may be ~E.G.