July 16, 2009

Honest Scrap Award



Endurance Granny has been awarded the Honest Scrap Award by Go Diego Go Thank you!

TEN HONEST SCRAPS ABOUT ME

#1. I love animals, they are the most honest "people" I've ever known.

#2. I like to ride on the edge, just a notch above what might be considered safe.

#3. I hate hitting the ground more than anything.

#4. I love to see a horse galloping at full tilt out in the field, so special.

#5. I love to kiss my horse on that soft part of the muzzle.

#6. I love Thunderstorms and watching the wind tumble through the trees.

#7. I am a FANTASTIC pie baker!

#8. I married my husband, and I'm glad of it still :)

#9. I have three grandkids all are beautiful.

#10. I want more than anything a clean completion in Limited Distance....


How to award and use the Honest Scrap Award:
Recognize your award presenter and link back to their blog in your post List 10 honest things about yourself that others might not know. Present this award to 10 admirable bloggers and link to their blogs. Leave a comment on your recipients’ blogs to let them know to visit your post to retrieve their award.

My top ten blogs that I feel are deserving of an AWARD:

A Horse Named Monk
Between Golden Ears
Endurance Rider
If the Trees Had Ears
Living in a Zoo
Mugwump Chronicles
The Barb Wire
Zephr's Wonderful Wanderings and Wonderings
Adventures on Arabee
Karen's Musings & Endurance Ride Stuff

If you have been selected feel free to pass it on...and don't forget 10 honest scraps about yourself. I follow quite a few blogs so if you aren't on the list it doesn't mean I don't love ya! ~E.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment