Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
June 26, 2009
I think I'm in a fugue state, a funk, a what next state of mind...
Idle hands are devil's work, yes? I find myself aimless, like a windless sail, with nothing to propel me forward. My personality likes momentum, forward, driving, relentless momentum which keeps my mind focused on a goal. In that, if I am to proceed anywhere I need a re-thinking of my plan, which is stalled. Neither I nor my horse are inspired. The starting over after six months of intensive activity is like a concrete wall, hastily built blocking forward movement. I've admitted it, now what am I going to do about it? ~E.G.