Ten days (butterflies)!
WANTED: A set of fleece covers for my leathers which are 1.5 inches wide. I'd love to find a good used set as opposed to buying new. My preference is black, natural, or royal blue. I have a new pair of size large Cashel stirrup cushions for sale or trade. These are 2 1/2 X 3 1/2 inches, they velcro around the bottom of a western styled stirrup.
We just worked at schooling tonight, and I likely won't get to be back in the saddle until Saturday. My twelve hour work day is tomorrow, and Friday I have all day family obligations. The weather forecast is looking favorable for Saturday and Sunday. So to the park one day, and nothing but hill work the other. Then I'll try to get out again on Monday. Rest for Phebes on Tues. Schooling on Wednesday. Off Thursday, and we'll haul out of here bright and early on Friday. I may base which day I ride on the weather....still thinking on it. ~E.G.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association