April 1, 2009

6 miles of mostly hillwork tonight on Phebes

Her cut from yesterday dried right up, and she's moving sound. Seems no worse for wear. We did plenty of slow hill work tonight. This horse is just itching to go....she is a pent up ball of energy looking for a place to happen! She behaved herself though. We still have a lot of work to do at sustaining the trot. She still wants to do the driving sometimes and break gait, especially on the uphills. I was SO HAPPY to get to ride my horse tonight. Tomorrow is out, as it is my long day at work. Hoping for Friday and crossing everything on a ride with Nicole Saturday. Hoping Arabee is up to it and Nicole has her girth by then. Nicole if you don't...I have a short neoprene dressage girth I can loan you until it gets here! ~E.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment